Friday, August 9, 2013

Uff Da.. it's a Reunion Shirt

Break out the lefse, its reunion time.  Tonight starts the three day extravaganza that is the Waller Reunion.  This year two reunions fell on the same weekend, so there's a lot of love going around.


I'm happy to say that this is the batch of shirts from the PrintShop is one of the first, of hopefully many, collaboration with my Aunt.  I get my artistic gene from this side of the family and I'm happy to finally be able to collaborate on such a great project.



Who wouldn't want to be a Waller?  Get a little bit of that Norwegian blood flowing. 


This is a great picture of my Grandparents on their trip up to Norway.  Look how beautiful.



Break out the lefse anf lutefisk.  It's reunion time!

Uff Da!

peace&love
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment