Monday, April 7, 2014

High Point Market.. part one

Road trip!  After our very successful trip to KBIS me and the ladies hit the road again, but this time to one of the biggest design markets, High Point Market. We arrived in North Carolina and were just blown away by the amount of showrooms, so much bigger than Vegas.  Here are some of my favorite finds from the first day.

The first showroom we got to was the Phillips Collection.  I have used many of their products for almost all of my projects.  They have unique wood pieces that are so beautiful.  It was great to finally see the pieces in person.


Arteriors has very industrial lighting and accessory products.  I love the metals and woods together.

Palatial has beautiful leather chairs.  The comfiest leather chairs I've ever sat on. These chairs are so crisp and clean lined with studs.
Another one of my favorite showrooms, Classic Home Villa.  A mix of unique rustic tables, glass and rod iron lighting, and lots and lots of pillows.


Go Home Ltd. had great accessories, all handmade from recycled materials from California.
More to come, we have another big day ahead of us today.

Be Inspired. Be Bold.

peace&love
Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Rebecca. Great photos and comments for those of us who wish we could be at High Point. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete