Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Hoppin Coozies.. New items up on ZerbyShop

Introducing some new designs and items just in time for spring.  This HoppinCoozie is perfect for all the hop lovers out there.  This hop design is printed in a gold ink with a navy blue outline.  I have experimented with printing on a variety of canvases and burlap.  I love the rustic material contrasted with the gold.  As always I have a variety of sizes including cans, bottles, and tall boys.  Soon I will be introducing an oil can size (fits a large Fosters can).  Check out the ZerbyShop on Etsy for all the coozies available for sale.

Custom orders are always welcome, if you don't see your favorite color or the perfect size, let me know and I'll get you covered.  Lets keep those beverages cold and hands warm!
Can Coozies
Can Coozies
Can Coozies, Tan Canvas
Can Coozies, Burlap
Can Coozies, Blue Canvas
Bottle Coozies
Oil Can Coozie, Can Coozie

Be sure to check out the ZerbyShop omn Etsy for all the coozies and tanks available.  Feel free to contact me at rebeccazerby@gmail.com with any questions or inquiries about custom orders.

peace&love
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment