Thursday, June 20, 2013

Beach Tanks

Every year for our beach trip I make tanks.  It's fun for our group picture at the end of the week to all be wearing the same shirt!  Since it's the beach I can go a little crazy with the design and have some fun with it.  Heres this years design.



I had some fun with it mixing different inks as I pulled it through the screen.  Each screen printed shirt is unique!


Here the Nags Head 2012 tank design.  I incorporated all of our favorite places into one awesome shirt!


This Crabby Tank is great for any summertime event, especially if theres crabs involved!  


These tanks are great for family gatherings or trips.  If your interested in a custom design please contact me at rebeccazerby@gmail.com and we can brainstorm and create the perfect design for any occasion!  See more of my tank and shirt designs on the ZerbyPrint link on my page www.rebeccazerby.com

peace & love
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment