Friday, June 21, 2013

ZerbyShop is Open for Business

I am happy to announce that the ZerbyShop is finally open on Etsy.  I have been waiting for this day for a long time and I can't believe it's finally here!  It took a lot of creative thinking, product development and product testing and as a result I have some great products.  Visit the shop and take a look around!


The first items to be released are the handcrafted coozies!  Some are screenprinted with an awesome wave print, others are constructed with the custom designed BlackPalm print, and lastly there is the embroidered chevron print.  The coozies come in three sizes, can size, standard bottle size and small bottle size (coronitas!).  There are many more products in the works so stay tuned (hint: there may be some photography, the source of my inspirations, coming soon!)

So please stop by the ZerbyShop www.etsy.com/shop/ZerbyShop and visit my website www.rebeccazerby.com.  New things are happening every day!!  As always feel free to contact me at rebeccazerby@gmail.com or leave a comment!  

peace & love
Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment