Friday, June 14, 2013

ZerbyShop Coming Soon

For the past couple weeks I have been designing and creating in preparation for the the opening of the  ZerbyShop!  It has been a dream of mine to sell things and the stars are finally starting to line up.  The ZerbyShop will be opening on Etsy next week!  Here's a sneak peek into some of the products I have created, many using fabrics I have designed and printed.


These Coozies come in three sizes- a regular can size, a large to fit bottles, and a small to fit little coronita bottles.  They are available in many patterns and colors!


The pattern on this coozie is created by machine sewing this chevron pattern in different colored lines. I will also be taking this embroidered chevron pattern and applying it to placemats and pillows.



These coasters have the same sewn chevron pattern sewn in.  Sown is the turquoise with bronze but the color combinations are endless.


Finally here are some fun finds I found at the local bead shop, Cloud Nine.  I hope to incorporate them into bags or pillows, the possibilities are endless!

As my time at the beach raps up, I am sad to be leaving this beautiful relaxing place but I am so excited to get back and creat more things!

peace & love
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment