Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Excitement in the PrintShop


There's been a lot of movement in the PrintShop this week.  I am excited to present to you some of the new screen prints!  The great thing about the new prints is their versatility.  I have been busy printing on different fabrics and sewing them into many different fun summer accessories.


I started with a crab print.  Being in Maryland, crabs (Maryland Blue Crabs) are a big part of my summer.  I thought it would be fun to take this image and make it smaller and repeat it all over the place!


This giraffe print I just thought would be fun.  I love how the gold ink looks on a raw canvas.




The crab prints were the perfect size for a coozie!  Now you'll be prepared for any crab feast!


It only seemed right to print a giraffe on a tall boy can!  


Finally, perfect for any summer barbecue or crab feast, Crabby Placemats.


Be sure to check out these items and many more at the ZerbyShop on Etsy.  Keep in mind, if you see a design you like but it's not in the perfect color, let me know and I will print a custom order, no extra charge!  If you have any comments, please feel free to contact me at rebeccazerby@gmail.com or leave a comment below!  

Be Bold

peace & love
Rebecca



No comments:

Post a Comment