Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Welcome


Welcome!  I am Rebecca Zerby and I am an artist with a passion for interior design and textiles.  I am creating this blog to share all of my inspirations and creations.  My inspirations come from the earth, hence “de la terre”.   It’s a simple idea but these designs transform and grow into something much larger. 

I travel a lot and it is the diverse flora and fauna in each region that greatly interests me.  Recently I haven't left home without my Holga camera.  It's a film camera that produces square images that can overlap on the edges.  It is from these pictures that my inspirations come.  Here are some of the Holga prints from my recent trip to Charleston and Savannah. enjoy!




I hope these pictures inspire you as much as they do me.  Check out more of my inspirations on my Pinterest page http://pinterest.com/rebeccazerby93/and on my website   www.rebeccazerby.com

peace & love 
Rebecca 



No comments:

Post a Comment