Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wallpaper Wednesday- leaves!

Today I wanted to introduce to you some of my leaf patterns.  All the patterns are versatile being turned into fabrics, wallcoverings, or hand painted directly onto the walls.  I experimented with different color ways and found that by changing one color, the same pattern had a much different feel.  The choice of color influences if the pattern will be bold or subtle.  Take a look through some of my patterns!


Mix of Leaves, grey on cream

Mix of Leaves, line grey on cream

Pincherry, cream on light blue


Pincherry, cream on light orange


Pincherry, red on light orange

Pachysandra, burnt orange on cream

Pachysandra, red on light orange red

Pachysandra, burnt orange on turquoise
Below is the Pachysandra design applied as a HandPainted wall treatment.  The HandPainted treatment is more organic and painterly, something that is hard to achieve with a wallpaper.  It can be customized to any interior in any color combination!    

HandPainted Pachysandra

HandPainted Pachysandra

HandPainted Pachysandra
As you can see, all of the designs can be applied in any color.  Choose your favorite color combinations and for HandPainted choose your favorite paint colors.  I will make sure to match up the perfect color combination suitable for any room.

I hope you enjoyed these designs, there are more to come!  If you are interested in an original HandPainted wall treatment or wallpaper, please contact me at rebeccazerby@gmail.com or leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think! 
As always check out my inspirations at my Pinterest page pinterest.com/rebeccazerby93/ and my complete works at rebeccazerby.com

peace & love
Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment